How much do you pay an angel investor?
How much do you pay an angel investor? A: Angel investors typically want to receive 20% to 25% of your profit. However, how much you pay your angel investors depends on your initial contract. Hammer out these details before they give you any money, and have a lawyer draw up a contract, which will make your angel investors feel safer in their investment.
Are angel investors a good idea? Scientists from the Harvard Business School discovered that ventures backed by angel investors are more likely to remain in business longer, have substantial growth, and witness a greater rate of return.
Where can I find angel investors in Canada?
- Canadian International Angel Investors.
- Ekagrata Inc.
- Golden Triangle Angel Network.
- Keiretsu Forum Canada.
- Oak Mason Investments Inc.
- Southeastern Ontario Angel Network.
- TenX Angel Investors Inc.
- VANTEC Angel Network Inc.
How do I find a angel investor?
- AngelList. AngelList is a popular website where startups can go to hire as well as look for investors to partner with for funding.
- Angel Capital Association.
- Angel Forum.
- Angel Investment Network.
- Social Media.
- Networking Events.
- Friends & Family.